FxPro is an online broker that chiefly works with retail clients. FxPro facilitates trade with CFDs, spot forex, futures, shares, commodities, indices, and precious metals.
FxPro was founded in Cyprus in 2006 as EuroOrient Securities & Financial Services Ltd. Eventually, offices were opened in other countries as well, including United Kingdom, Austria, France, Spain, and Russia. FxPro does not accept clients in USA or Iran.
In 2013, FxPro stopped being a market maker and implemented a do dealing desk (NDD) policy instead. Trades are passed straight through to liquidity providers.
Short facts about FxPro
|Accepts U.S. clients
|FxPro cTrader, FxPro cTrader Web, MT4 Client Terminal, MT4 MultiTerminal, MT4 Premium, MT4 WebTrader
|ASIC, CySEC, FSA, MiFID
|Fixed and floating spreads with immediate execution
Chose between downloaded version, web version and mobile device versions.
|Upgraded version of MetaTrader5
|FxPro cTrader Spotware
|Optimized for trading CFDs.
Trade with full market depth and raw spreads.
Volume-weighted average price (VWAP)
Compatible with the algorithmic trading platform cAlgo
|FxPro’s fully automated proprietary trading platform
Suitable for both retail and institutional traders
Comprehensive risk protocols
Credit line provided
Allocate funds to a number of vetted and performance-rated FX trading strategies
Servies for algorithmic trading
- cAlgo Algorithmic Trading (requires knowledge of C#). Create trading robots and run them on cTrader to fully automate the trading process.
- Fx Pro Quant Strategy Builder is a web-based strategy-building solution for fully automated trading with robots (“expert advisors”) on the MT4 platform. No C# knowledge required for using technical indicators and logical operators.
- Ready made expert advisors for the MT4 platform (trading robots) can be downloaded from the EA Library
- FxPro VPS
FxPro have several account types available for their clients.
|FxPro MetaTrader4 Account
|Account for MT4. Access to both floating and fixed spread.
|FxPro MetaTrader5 Account
|Account for MT5. Floating spreads at market execution.
|FxPro cTrader Account
|Trade CFDs with floating spreads at market execution.
|With this account, you don’t have to trade manually.
|Account for professional traders that wish to manage multiple accounts under one single master-account.
|Tailor-made accounts are available for institutional clients and VIP clients.
- For spot forex transactions, FxPro make money from spreads. Spreads for the majors start as low as 1 pip.
- For CFDs, FxPro charges a fixed commission fee of $45 per million traded.
Other services and features
- Negative balance protection is available for all platforms.
- Client funds are insured and kept in segregated accounts.
- Access to FxPro EA Library
- Comprehensive range of FX Tools
FxPro UK Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the FxPro Group Ltd. It is regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority. Since the United Kingdom is a part of the European Union, the company must adhere to EU:s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
FxPro Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyrpus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Since Cyprus is a part of the European Union, the company must adhere to EU:s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
FxPro offers support in several different languages.
You can reach the support by phone, email and live chat. If you don’t want to pay for the phone call, use the convenient call back service.
Costumer support is available around the clock Monday – Friday.
Examples of transaction methods accepted by FxPro:
- Bank transfer
- Credit/Debit Card (including Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Delta, MasterCard, Maestro International, Maestro UK)
- FxPro MasterCard
- Boleto (for Brazilian customers)
- Netbanx (for Chinese customers)
- China UnionPay (for Chinese customers)
- eProtections (for Japanese customers)
- Webmoney (for Russian customers)
- FasaPay (for Indonesian customers)